Experience a new way to enjoy premium audio fiction while supporting creators.
Uninterrupted listening with no promotional messages on Apollo+ shows.
Get early access to new seasons, bonus episodes, and exclusive Patreon content.
Creators receive 70% of our revenue. Your single subscription helps the entire fiction community thrive.
Apollo+ is a subscription-based service that enhances your audio fiction experience with ad-free access to shows while simultaneously supporting a diverse range of creators. Members enjoy an uninterrupted listening experience and exclusive content.
For a monthly fee of just $9.99, Apollo+ offers over 40 ad-free shows, premium content, and the satisfaction of supporting multiple creators. There are no hidden costs or contracts. Apollo also has a free tier, where users can enjoy over 9,000 publicly available fiction podcasts and various features.
Absolutely! Apollo will always offer a free tier, granting access to over 9,000 public fiction podcasts, just like any other podcasting app. With Apollo+, you get ad-free access to over 40 partner shows and their bonus and premium content, often exclusive to Patreon subscribers.
Creators receive 70% of the net revenue, which consists of payments from the Google Play and Apple App stores after fees and taxes. This revenue-sharing system empowers creators to fund future projects and keep your favorite series going strong. Apollo uses the remaining 30% for platform improvements and operational expenses.
We'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us here. While we curate our catalog and not every show is accepted, we're always open to discussing potential collaboration opportunities.